Wednesday, July 27, 2005

IN THE COM LAB NOW.

I'm here in the com lab with the twins and Jacinda as we await for 1500h to arrive. Eating the biscuit Shi Wen brought for me! Eee! There was nice of her! Ooooh, I shall not blame her for causing me to have sorethroat already.

We had our Chinese oral examination yesterday after school. I was the first few as it was according to class.

Valerie and I were "fighting" for Hou Liang as he was known for his leniency. We were brisk walking to see who could reach there first. And being the kiasu me, I totally got him! We were given 5minutes to read the passage and before I got to read the last paragraph, 5minutes was up! Cow. And I didn't know how to read so many chinese characters though I have to admit that it was easier than I had expected.

When I was reading out the passage, I stumbled across so many unfamiliar words. When it came to the conversation, the first question he asked me was, "你有没有补习?" He must have thought that my chinese sucks after I read the passage, that he had to ask this kind of direct answering questions! OHMAN. So I thought I was so gonna fail. So I answered his questions, and he began laughing! I was still calm then. I got carried away and kept talking about my past experience when I had tuition and that I scored As for my maths after I quitted it.

The second question he asked was, "你喜欢去什么国家?为什么?" I thought for a while before replying, "ou zhou" and told him about my trip to Europe during the June hols, only that it wasn't detailed as I didn't even know how to say the places in chinese. Again, I got all excited and kept smiling and talking at a very fast pace. I saw him laughing at me a few times! Argh. After around 10minutes, it was ALL OVER.

I got back the results for the oral examination today, and GUESS WHAT?! I HAD 20/30! Not bad. I thought I would be the only one with single digit! TEEHEE. I must thank Jasmine for the strepsils too! Ooooh, so sweet of her! :D

I went back with Jasmine after my oral as she had some buzz-in-canteen thingie the next day and had to stay back to rehearse for it. I was self entertaining myself with my orange peels below some HDB blocks as I wait for the twins to finish their oral. I went to this bakery and bought this pink and white marshy thing with flour! Mmm! Shall go abck there to buy more soon.

Met the twins and Lelin at Toa Payoh's Mos with Jacinda. Had our dinner there and were chitchatting till around 7plus before Jacinda and I explored Toa Payoh in search for the pink and white marshies to no avail. So we decided to go to Junction 8 to find it too, but there wasn't anything there! I bought three pairs of earrings for 5bucks only. haha. Cheap stuff. We slacked at Mac before heading home at 2110h.

Reached home at 2145 and I took my bath before going straight to bed.

GOODBYE. CIP STARTING SOON,
Janine.


7/27/2005 02:14:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com